LegalAnywhereConnect™ enables law firms and corporate legal departments around the world to share, collaborate and communicate with clients anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Connect with your clients using our Secure Extranet. Anytime. Anywhere. Any device.
Our client portal is the market leader and is used by hundreds of law firms around the world. This customizable solution seamlessly integrates with leading document management systems, Active Directory and Microsoft Outlook Calendar. It providing secure file sharing, granular rights and permissions, watermarking controls, custom workflow and real-time communications that extend the reach and availability of your law firm to your clients.
- Secure Document Collaboration - Makes file sharing, document collaboration and management simple. Securely share, access, edit, track, manage and control folders and documents.
- Anytime. Anywhere. Any Device - Access from any device so you can always stay connected with your firm, your clients and third parties.
- Multi-Language Support - We recently launched multi-language support capabilities to increase access, ease of use and collaboration in a global world.
- Easy-to-Use, Fast to Deploy - LegalAnywhereConnect is incredibly capable, easy-to-use, quick to set up, and day-to-day administration requires little, to no IT resources.
- Real-Time Communications - Receive automatic notifications either immediately or with a daily summary to keep everyone informed about changes, updates and status.
Apps to Simplify Workflow
Leverage one of our many custom apps or create your own web based app in minutes, with no software development, to create custom workflow that adapts to the way you work with your clients. Includes built-in security, permissions, tracking, auditing, notifications and more! Here are a few examples.
- Litigation Repository - Easily organize, manage, classify, store, control and provide all materials to your clients or opposing counsel on any litigation matter.
- Closing Checklists - For Corporate M&A’s or Real Estate Deals, create, assign and manage action items that need to be completed on a transaction and be notified real-time on any changes or updates.
- Due Diligence Questionnaires - For Corporate M&A’s or Real Estate Deals, create, manage, track and review responses to due diligence questions on all your transactions.
- Case Tracking - Easily provide clients and outside counsel with overviews and status reports on large litigation cases.
- Lease Management - Real Estate Attorneys can track and manage timelines and workflow around any client lease portfolio.
- Contract Management - For Corporate or Real Estate Attorney’s, track and manage timelines and workflow around contracts.
- Corporate - Organize, manage, classify, store and provide materials to your clients with ease.
- Project Management - Create custom workflows to accommodate the needs of any matter across all practice groups.